Friday, March 9, 2012

IWD - Gaga says it again!

Just Dance














Following my post on the Lady, I noticed this  http://www.buzzfeed.com/steampunk/lady-gaga-bad-romance-womens-suffrage-3n9d

.. which some of you might enjoy.  I hereby declare I am an occasional Gaga fan, but the confluence of my (quiet) feminism, this day (International Women's Day) and the need to dance to a good beat, leads me to publish this.

For the record, (and to quote myself elsewhere) no major fails yesterday or today.  In fact, today I caught up with two friends, bought two things I don't need, and failed to shout at anybody.

!!!

Brought to you by the amusement I got scrolling through my new browser screen wallpaper options - they offer images from Dolce and Gabbana, Akiro Kurosawa and a few other big name designers.  Not, sadly, Gucci or Prada.  Not that I can see, anyway.

Heh.

No comments: