Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Meetings and greetings..

A nice surprise today when things are a bit blue... we went out to lunch so I could 'take the air', and we met two interesting and very charming people who came to sit at the table next to us.

Two young wimmin writers, both with a deep interest in their subjects, and an equally deep satisfaction at describing them to us and getting into a fascinating chat. A very interesting example of the universe providing when least expected. We exchanged a few contact details and now I'm nervous about them reading my blog and thinking 'she didn't sound like THAT when we talked to her'. Oh well. As a well-known spinach-fancier once said: "I yam what I yam."

Today brought to you by a greatly subdued self, an annoying lack of sense of smell, and buckets of Gucci 'Flora' just the same.

No comments: